At Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville collision center, we offer a wide range of services. Whether it is a small scratch, dent or a significant impact no job is too big or too small. Our team of highly trained professionals with the most sophisticated equipment at their disposal will repair your vehicle to like new condition. We work on all makes and models. All repairs come with a lifetime warranty. Our commitment to provide great service and quality are illustrated earning the distinction of Mercedes-Benz Elite Certified, Commercial Van Certified and maintaining our I- Car Gold Class Collision center status. We are also Aluminum Certified for the newest generation of automobiles. We work with all Insurance companies and offer a 0% APR offer up to $5000 up to 12 months for deductibles or repairs you do not want the insurance company to participate in. We offer pickup and delivery upon request and of course complimentary estimates. If need be, we can estimate at your home or place of business. Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville offers all of these services and more while still providing a good value to you.
- Free computerized estimates
- Expert collision repairs utilizing factory Mercedes-Benz OEM parts
- Expert color matching and paint finishing
- Computerized state of the art unibody frame alignment
- Computerized wheel alignment using factory Mercedes-Benz specifications
- Work closely with your insurance company to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction
- Towing service available
- Local shuttle service
- Rental car pick up and drop off
- Quality control inspection after repairs are complete
- Lifetime warranty on paint and bodywork
Available Upon Request
- Complete vehicle detail service
- Paint-less dent removal
- Alloy wheel repair and refinishing
- Windshield stone chip repairs
- Upholstery repair
- Window tinting (Check your local state laws for window tinting regulations. Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville is not responsible for any summons due to window tint violations.)
What To Do in Case of an Accident
It can be extremely stressful, but remember that accidents do happen. It is very important that you remain calm and, if possible, check to see if any other involved party is injured and in need of medical attention.
Call the police in order to file an accident report. This is especially important if the accident was not your fault. Filing a police report doesn’t require you to also file an insurance claim, but in the event that you need to do so, can be very helpful.
Call the Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville Collision Center
We will guide you in making the proper decision, like whether to file a claim or not, if you should go through your insurance provider, or file with the other party’s insurance company. At Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville, we work with all insurance providers, arrange for a rental vehicle for you, and guarantee all repairs we make.
If your car is not drivable and needs to be towed away
Write down where your vehicle is being towed to. We will make arrangements to have your vehicle brought to our collision center the next day. We can then begin our assessment where we find and pass along areas of damage to your insurance adjuster.
It is your legal right to choose where your vehicle will be repaired — not the insurance company’s
It is illegal for an insurance company to steer or attempt to dictate where your vehicle can or must be repaired. Your vehicle is not generic and is in fact one of its kind, this is where Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville surpasses your average auto repair shop. Our collision center specializes in Mercedes-Benz vehicles, amongst others; equipped with the latest technologies, tools and equipment, we will confidently restore your Mercedes-Benz to factory specifications.