Why Buy Here
Our dedicated staff of friendly, professional associates and service providers are here to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction.
We offer courtesy loaner vehicles for most service calls, as well as a complimentary shuttle service. And also have Valet Service for your convenience. Express Service is coming soon which will enable you to have menu items and minor repairs completed in about an hour.
Luxury, Comfort, and Convenience
The Right Choice
When you choose to bring your Mercedes-Benz to an authorized dealer for service, you decide to give it excellent treatment.
Our relaxing waiting area is equipped for your comfort and convenience.
- Stay productive with free Wi-Fi
- Relax with gourmet coffee and television
- Stay active and test drive a new vehicle
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks while you wait
- Phone charging stations
Our technicians have undergone extensive training to achieve world-class expertise. All of our technicians are Mercedes-Benz Factory Trained, and many carry Master Certification.
Your service team at Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville is dedicated to keeping your vehicle running safely and efficiently. With *Oil change specials starting at $99.00 which includes OEM recommended synthetic oil and filter, Multi Point Inspection, and complimentary car wash in our state of the Art Istobal Carwash we want to be your choice for every service.
Whether it’s a few scratches from a fender bender or your car needs some major body work from a car accident, Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville has the tools and technology to fix your car like new. Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville does body work on all makes and models.
Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville Collision Center is I-CAR GOLD certified. What does this mean to you? It means that we learn the latest collision repair technology. Ensuring that you and your vehicle receive the highest quality repairs in the quickest and most skillful manner.
Our dedicated Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville has the largest selection of new and pre-owned Merceds-Benz vehicles in 100 miles.
Quality Mercedes-Benz Parts
- Best price guarantee on OEM tires with free 2 year roadside hazard insurance included
- Competitive Parts Pricing
- Professionally trained staff
- World Class Customer Service
- Genuine O.E. Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter, and Smart Parts
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz Accessories
- On-Line ordering available
We have two Product Concierges on site at all times for your convenience. What does this mean to me?
- Our Product Concierges are here to help customize your new Mercedes-Benz to your needs
- They know all the features of your new vehicle and are available to you, so you can get the most out of your vehicle
- Have additional questions? No problem! We can schedule another session with one of our concierges at your convenience
LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED
Locally Owned and Operated
Our parent company Furrow Automotive (formerly Knoxville Motor Company) turned 100 in 2015. While a lot has changed since 1915, our commitment to providing exceptional service and products has not.
Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville has been locally owned and operated since 1962. In keeping with the Volunteer Spirit, we strongly believe in giving back to our community. We’re proud to partner with Mission of Hope, the Boys and Girls Club, the Pat Summit Foundation, and more.
Quarterly New Owners Clinics
As a new member of the Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville family we offer our newest owners quarterly clinics to make the most out of your vehicle.
During our clinics you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Ask any questions you may have about your new vehicle
- Learn more about the in’s and out’s of our dealership
- Discuss any service questions with our Master Certified Technicians
- Learn more about our I-CAR Certified Collision Center
- Receive one-on-one time with one of our product specialists to review the features of your new vehicle
- Be entered in our raffle for special prizes
As a special thank you, you’ll receive a complimentary car wash and vacuum while you’re in our clinic.
- Saturday, January 19th, 2019
- Saturday, April 20th, 2019
- Saturday, July 13th, 2019
- Saturday, January 18th, 2020
- Saturday, April 18th, 2020
- Saturday, July 11th, 2020
- Saturday, October 10th, 2020
Clinics begin at 10am and end at noon. Snacks and beverages are provided. Kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org